Please phone the College Uniform Shop on 5322 4313 or email Shop Manager Ms Michelle Lloyd at email@example.com for all enquiries.
Students are to take pride in their College by wearing the uniform correctly and acting in a way that reflects well on themselves, their families and St Patrick's College. All items of uniform are available from The College Shop.
The College Shop - Located adjacent to the College Front Reception
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8.15 am-3.45 pm
For further information please phone The Shop Manager Ms Michelle Lloyd on:
5322 4313 or the College on 5331 1688.
Navy-Blue Suit Coat
Navy Blue Shorts (Term 1 and 4 only)
Navy Blue Trousers (Term 2 and 3 only)
Regulation leather, black lace-up shoes
In wet weather students may wear the College Spray Jacket.
- The suit coat is the outer garment which should be worn to and from school on all days unless specified (e.g. extremely hot weather abouve 25 degrees).
- The suit coat will be required for school assembly and other special occasions.
- The pullover may not be worn as the outer garment, when travelling to and from school
- Blue uniform shorts, with College socks, are permitted.
- White T-shirts or singlets that are not coloured or printed may be worn under the shirt.
All articles of clothing are to be clearly marked with the owners name.
Year 12 Jumper and Tie
Year 12 students have the opportunity to purchase a Year 12 jumper and tie.
Blue SPC Shorts;
SPC Rugby top and tracksuit pants;
SPC Football Socks;
SPC Sport Socks;
Gym or track shoes.
College Shop Report - October 11, 2017
We are currently fitting out Year 11 boys for their Year 12 Pullovers for next year and their Rowing “Spit Crew” tops, which are $50 each and must be paid for when ordering. Close off date for both of these is next FRIDAY 20 OCTOBER. No late orders will be taken. Cost of the pullover will be placed on tuition accounts next year, along with their